Monday, February 8, 2010

Time for a new office

For those of you that don't know, cowboy, little love and I live in an 800 sq ft. 1940s house with 2 dogs. In the 1940s people apparently didn't have any stuff because there is no storage in this house!!! I am so proud of the work we've done in the past year with decluttering this house. We had 2 garage sales last summer and made countless trips to the goodwill to donate. L finally has a room to herself instead of sharing it with the office... but where do we put the office now?? It was temporarily in the kitchen eating area and we were going to then set up my new office in the living room, which like everything in this house is tiny! Plan B has gone into effect and the desktop computer is still going to the living room but the laptop, file cabinet and my vinyl cutter are going on one wall in our bedroom which will be my new office area! I think it's actually a good thing because I can escape and do a little work and not be in the middle of the bustle of the rest of the house... and I'll be keeping my best furry buddy company as he sleeps away the day in our bedroom.

I'm not sure if I'll be make today with a Make Something Monday post today, but I am going to try. I need a creative break after all of this paper shredding and filing papers and organizing wires!

No comments: